Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Eating your way through Acts.

An email from Pinterest to me.

Hi Debbie,
We’ve found a few more things you might want to add to your new Worship & Wonder board:

It was a Paul's 1st missionary journey cookie.


OK.  I like scripture.  I like cookies.  This still cracked me up.  It just seemed so....random.

But I was interested enough to follow the link to the original blog.  Turns out, the cookie was an assignment of sorts to a Bible Study group to do a map of Paul's journey in a creative way.  This particular young woman decided to make her map into a cookie.

Now that is pretty awesome, I think.  A little lesson to me to remember to put my heart into the things that life sends my way.  Not just to do the necessary, but to dig a little deeper, have a little more fun and stretch a little.

After all, why draw a map, when you can make a cookie?

And maybe put it on Pinterest.

Well, maybe not. 

Here are few Pinterest fails to enjoy!



 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment